West Plano Attractions
Family recreation near Normandy Estates
Great family entertainment is readily available just outside your front door!
- PINSTACK Bowl, just four minutes away at Dallas North Tollway and Windhaven Park, sports tech-savvy entertainment with bowling, laser tag, plus a New American bistro and bar. You’ll find PINSTACK a unique dining and entertainment destination featuring 28 state-of-the-art bowling lanes and a VIP bowling area as well as a two-story laser tag arena, a rock climbing wall, and a high-ropes course suspended 20 feet above the video arcade containing 100 of the most popular video games and simulator tech on the market. Plenty of group entertainment areas available for your private event make PINSTACK perfect for your next party or corporate function, or to take the family out for a day of fun! www.Pinstackbowl.com has all the info you need to schedule your outing!
- 17 minutes away, at the Collin Creek Mall, is Amazing Jake’s Food & Fun, a family recreation center with go-karts, a climbing wall, and mini-golf. An all indoor facility makes this venue perfect in any weather. They feature an all-you-can-eat buffet of pizzas, pastas, soups, a potato and salad bar, with unlimited beverages and desserts. Perfect for family fun and group events! Visit www.amazingjakesplano.com for details.
- Jumpstreet, located at 6505 W Park Blvd, is less than 4 miles away! Family fun for every age group, you can participate in bouncy basketball or dodge ball, ride the bull, or just bounce about to your hearts content. Check their website at gotjump.com for details!
- Kid Mania is 10 miles from Normandy Estates at 7252 Chase Oaks Blvd. A venue chock full of family fun for kids and grown-ups, they feature a two story playground “ManiaMaze” with 5 slides, bungee walls, cave, tunnels, zip-lines, and climbing nets. There’s even a toddler-only playground set separately from the big kids maze. ArcadiaMania has over 50 arcade games giving prize tickets for redemption so your kiddos can take home a souvenir of their fun day. Sit down to a meal at their restaurant or spend some time in the “No Mania Parents Mezzanine” if you need a break. Daily specials, group rates, and private party rooms make this a great location for whatever you’re planning. http://www.kidmania.com/ has all the fun.
- Another indoor kids play facility within 4 miles of Normandy Estates is CooCoos, offering a wide variety of inflatable slides and structures for crazy bounce house open play. Located at 6505 W Park Blvd, Plano, TX 75093, it’s great for play day fun or birthday parties. coocoos.com for details.
- Nine miles away, at 17717 Coit Rd, Dallas, TX 75252, you’ll find Adventure Landing Dallas. With attractions like mini-golf, laser tag, batting cages, arcade, adventure speedway go-karts, and bumper boats there is adventure to be found for all ages! Check them out at adventurelanding.com/parks/dallas to see all they have to offer!
- Less than 3 miles away you’ll find Windhaven park at 3300 Clark Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093, a lovely neighborhood hangout with a playground, picnic tables, paths and a rec center.
Adult Activities near Normandy Estates
Grown-ups are looking for fun things to do too, and in West Plano you’ll find plenty!
For a refreshing day at the spa you’ll find numerous options in your neighborhood, including
- Connie Lee Studios – Beauty & Day Spa (2.1 miles): A full service spa offering skin care, body treatments, a full complement of hair, makeup and nail treatments. Whether you are looking for a facial or a waxing, or special lash and brow tinting, they can make you feel special. http://connieleestudios.com
- Eco Salon & Spa (2.8 miles): A small, full service salon and day spa with an Eco-friendly focus. A unique approach offering incentive programs allowing client recycling for future discounts. Cater primarily to ethnic hair and skin however all are welcome! http://www.ecosalonandspas.com
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door (4.1 miles): Elizabeth Arden set the trend for beauty and makeup, maximizing a woman’s inherent gifts through a cooperation between science and nature. Her Red Door salons offer the finest in skin care, scents and beauty products. http://www.elizabetharden.com
- A Touch of Utopia (6.5 miles): Massage & Wellness therapy. They offer a corrective medical approach to massage services addressing the client’s wellness needs with a focus on customized client education. http://www.atouchofutopia.com
- All Seasons Beauty Spa (6.8 miles): A full service day spa offering full day service intending to completely revive your body and senses. A variety of massage techniques to leave you looking great and feeling relaxed. http://www.allseasonsdayspa.com
Want to catch a movie in a state-of-the-art facility?
- Cinemark 10 (6.9 miles)
- Cinemark Legacy (10 miles)
- Breakout Games (9.9 miles): The room-escape games at Breakout Games pit groups of players against brain-twisting puzzles, cooperation-testing decisions, and the ever-ticking hands of the game clock. These challenges unfold in the company’s immersive scenarios, each inspired by famous genres and stories, including a kidnapping plot, a museum heist, a casino spy story line, and a hostage situation. https://breakoutgames.com
- Escape Expert LLC (14.9 miles): 9 escape rooms, 7 themes, over 10,500 sqft of crazy fun. They can accommodate groups up to 100 and have conference room rentals. They set the trap, you and your team escape. Corporate and Private events as well as public hours available. https://www.escapeexpert.com/
- Escape Hunt (3.2 miles): The Escape Hunt Experience is the global leader in the themed entertainment industry, offering live “escape the room” games for the public & corporate clients all over the world. Every game they offer is a unique adventure & experience for your group. You can count on superb entertainment & service. Escapehunt.com
- Go Ape Oak Point Tree Top Adventure Course (10.8 miles): So much more than zip lines, Go Ape Oak Point Park Treetop Adventure course offers guests a fully immersive outdoor experience. Our treetop course features 5 sections, each leading you higher into the forest canopy. With 39 exciting crossings; like the Pirates Crossing, Fisherman’s Trap, 2 Tarzan swings and 5 zip lines, guests are guaranteed a one-of-a-kind outdoor adventure experience. https://goape.com/Locations/Texas/Plano
- Hark Knocks (4.4 miles): Far beyond Laser Tag – Your indoor war. Perfect for walk-ins or group entertainment. http://www.indoorwar.com/location/dallas-texas/
- Zero Gravity Thrill Ride Adventure Park (20.7 miles): Zero Gravity is a one-of-a-kind Texas theme park with a single goal: to be the most extreme amusement park in the world. Zero Gravity boasts five high-intensity thrill attractions, including such rarities as the Nothin’ but Net free-fall attraction. Our rides are popular amongst singles, couples and families, as well as corporate and leisure groups. http://www.gojump.com/
Experience area culture
- ArtCentre of Plano (14.2 miles): The ArtCentre of Plano inspires, supports and promotes excellence, diversity and vitality in the arts and arts education in the community. https://www.artcentreofplano.org/
- Heritage Farmstead (12 miles): The Heritage Farmstead Museum (HFM) is the premiere living history site interpreting the Texas Blackland Prairie region in North Texas. Unique attractions for all ages, interests and backgrounds.