Normandy Estates, a Unique and Exclusive Setting for your Dream Home
Normandy Estates is a vibrant luxury community in West Plano, conveniently located near top businesses, high-end shopping, and recreational activities.
The gated property features 75 acres of rolling hills with tree-lined creeks and a lake with a fountain and fishing pier. You’ll enjoy a pebble nature trail as you meander your way to your favorite picnic spot or to lounge near the waterfall.
Alternatively, you could spend your day at the community pool/spa, a great place to relax with family and friends. There is also an outdoor community pavilion with cooking stations. Meet your neighbors or hold events at this convenient facility.
An on-site fitness center is conveniently available for residents as well.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
Our location offers easy access to major highways, airports, and rapid transit to get you where you need to go. We’re in the heart of Plano at the northwest corner of Spring Creek Parkway and Tennyson (Midway) Road, within 4 minutes of the Northwest Plano Park & Ride DART station, and less than 30 minutes from both area major airports.
Unique shopping experiences are close by and offer the best and brightest of shopping venues you’ll find in the Dallas area. Each has its own charm and will delight even the most discerning shopper.
- Within 5 minutes of Nebraska Furniture Mart – the largest home furnishing store in North America selling furniture, flooring, appliances, home decor and electronics known for their excellent customer service.
- Within 6 minutes of the Shops at Legacy – an urban lifestyle center with unique upscale shops and award winning dining options for every culinary preference. A great place to walk about and take in the flavor of Plano.
- Within 8 minutes of the Shops at Willow Bend – featuring Neiman Marcus, Dillard’s, and Macy’s, the Shops at Willow Bend is an upscale shopping mall with 125 stores.
- Within 17 minutes of the Galleria Dallas – A unique collection of retailers, featuring Nordstrom, and varied dining experience options offering an unequaled upscale shopping environment.
BUSINESSES IN CLOSE PROXIMITY
- Within 5 minutes of Toyota North American Headquarters
- Within minutes of Legacy Business Park, featuring Fortune 500 Companies J.C. Penney, Hewlett Packard, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, and Frito Lay, just to name a few
- Within 10 minutes of the Dallas Cowboys Headquarters in Frisco, a 91 acre premier sports and entertainment complex encompassing the corporate office and practice facility of the Dallas Cowboys as well as the Ford Center, a state-of-the-art indoor football stadium where a variety of events are hosted. Restaurants and shops line the entertainment district to delight the pallet and enhance the experience of visiting fans seeking a peek behind the scenes.
The Normandy Estates Community
The community is served by the City of Plano services and residents will have an exclusive Plano address.
Villa homes are within Denton County and enjoy the Lewisville ISD school system.
- Hicks Elementary
- Arbor Creek Middle
- Hebron 9th Grade Center
- Hebron High
Estate homes are situated within Collin County where residents will participate in the Plano ISD school system.
- Barksdale Elementary
- Renner Middle
- Shepton High School (9th & 10th)
- Plano West Senior High